The Cyalume® SnapLight® is an eco-friendly industrial grade light stick measuring 6" long. Cyalume® SnapLight® reliably provides instant 360° illumination for 12 hours. The SnapLight® is waterproof, non-toxic, and non-flammable. To activate the light stick; just bend, snap and shake. The SnapLight® has a hook and hole top, for hanging or attaching the light. Each SnapLight® is individually foil-wrapped for protection from light and moisture, and has a 5-year shelf life. Cyalume® SnapLights® utilize chemiluminescent technology that provides hours of illumination in a number of safety, industrial, recreational and military applications. The durable, waterproof, external body of the light stick is made from low density polyethylene (LDPE), and is phthalate-free for safety. Cyalume® SnapLights® produce no heat, spark or flame, making them ideal in potentially hazardous situations. Keep them on hand for a multitude of applications Applications: Camping, Hiking, Running, Biking, Boating, Diving, Parties, Fishing, Hunting, Survival, Roadside Breakdowns, Emergency Preparedness, Power Outages, Black Outs, Earthquakes and Other Natural Disasters, Safe Evacuation, Traffic Control, Accident Markers, Road Blocks, Medical Triage, Utility Maintenance, Search and Rescue, Promotions, Many More...
- (20) 6" long green sticks with a 5-year shelf life
- Made in the USA and provides 360 degrees of illumination for up to 12 hours
- Waterproof, non-flammable, have a hook and hole for hanging or attaching
- The Chemiluminescent substance is non-toxic and plastic body is phthalate free for safety
- A maintenance free alternate light source; great for recreational or emergency use in the home or garage, outdoors, at work, or in the car or boat